is now behind us. And what did we learn?
1. Obama hasn’t had to defend his stance in a long time.
2. Romney doesn’t seem to understand the rules of debate.
3. Jim Lehrer never had control of the debate as moderator.
4, Town Hall formats without a town hall are just stupid.
5. Romney loves Big Bird, but has no problem firing him.
6. Romney has a plan. He’ll tell you what it is later.
7. Obama lost this debate. Yeah, I said it. Obama didn’t show up. He didn’t really have to.
8. Romney won this debate. Of course he had to.
Overall, I can’t say I’ve come out of this debate with any more information than I had going in. I’m still waiting for all the fact-checkers to chime in — they’re got their work cut out for them.
If there’s a “smoking gun” revealed, I’ll discuss that tomorrow, or whenever it’s revealed.
In other news, I had three of my favorite clients contact me with work today, which was cool. I started a new piece of chainmaille jewelry, which is cool, too.
And today, I did actually feed the dogs. 😉