I have accomplished nothing today. This blog post is the most productive thing I’ve done all day. I’m not sure why I’ve been so unproductive, but it’s been a total wash. My mind simply refused to allow me to do anything more stressful than comment on Facebook.
So, what did I do today? Check this out:
1. I ran virus and malware programs to optimize my computer.
2. I cleaned off my desk.
3. I did a load of laundry.
4. I cleaned my kitchen.
5. I rearranged my spice rack…by color. I think I’m going to have to rethink that method, because…
6. I added nutmeg instead of paprika to my potatoes when I was making dinner, and I almost put parsley on my chicken instead of sage.
7. I changed the light bulb in my range hood.
8. I solved 5 Sudokus on my cell phone (while I was working on my computer).
9. I made a list of everything I’m going to need to do tomorrow since today was a wash.
And that, ladies and gents, has been my day. I guess my brain needed a day off. Hopefully it won’t demand the entire weekend. LOL
Now, I’m going to go play a game, or crochet something. Or maybe I’ll clean the oven…