Ok, not really — just always wanted to use that phrase as the title of a blog post. LOL
I am, however trying to make a decision — and I am enlisting your assistance.
In my writing life, I have three basic nonfiction passions: Small business consulting, social media and renters’/real estate assistance. I really enjoy writing about those three areas. There is some overlap between small business and social media, which is cool — it’s like killing two birds with one stone (I’m all about the cliches tonight, folks!).
So, I’ve been thinking of honing an area or two for my specialist bent, and I know it will be one, if not more than one of the three above-mentioned areas…
I just can’t decide which one would be the most advantageous.
So I’m going to explain my idea for all three areas, and then I’m going to ask you which area you think would be the best one to launch. Like I said, I’ll eventually write about all three areas, but I have to start with one.
Small Business Consulting
- helping entrepreneurs develop their business ideas
- helping entrepreneurs research and compose their business plans, marketing materials and grants
- general advice on starting a business (licenses, locations, determining target markets)
- Question and answer segments when readers have questions.
- All things social media — how to advertise on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- How to launch a social media campaign
- How to find your target market
- How to build rapport with your current and potential customers.
- The dos and donts of social media
- SEO education
- Answering questions from readers.